Sunday, February 6, 2011

C4T Summary 1

In the first week I introduced myself to Mr. Bryan Jackson, my assigned teacher for my C4T project. He is a teacher in gifted learning. In this weeks blog, he discussed his personal journey through education, and the ability to be totally plugged in yet completely left out. I commented by agreeing that although you may be plugged into every social network on the web, you may still feel alone and disconnected. It is amazing to me how one can be so engaged in so many intercommunications, yet not feel connected at all.

The second blog was a story of a girl who became a track runner and of the problems she faced. I found this piece to be very inspirational. It really does teach a great lesson of perseverance and strength. Most people truly are more capable than they even realize. The idea that “we are all in the same boat” is so very true. At some point in life we are all faced with trials. In the end it is not the trials that make a mark on your life, but the way you overcame that trial and what you learned from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment