Sunday, March 6, 2011

C4T Summary 3/6

I followed Ms Jenny She for the past two weeks. She was by far my favorite blog I've followed so far. Her first week's post was very inspirational. It was a video with a story about starfish and a child. I loved the thought of never giving up on a child. You never know what a difference you are making in the lives of others. I have heard the startfish story before, and it still gives me chills to read. As an future educator, I know there will be days when I will become flustered and want to give up, but the thought of making a difference in one child's life is enough to keep me going. Her second weeks post was a comical video about the release of the Ipad 2. I am amazed at how quickly Apple can release these new products. I would love to own one in order to use it to enhance my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment