Saturday, March 12, 2011

Smart Project




*Our Flipcam died, so we had to use my phone. This made the video a little dark and quiet. Sorry for the inconvenience.*

I must say after doing this project that I am no longer a huge Smartboard fan. I definitely see the advantages of interaction in the classroom, but the time put into making a good Smart lesson is exceptionally long. Once in the teaching field it would be hard to create lessons like this on a weekly or even daily bases. This is where sites such as smart exchange would be very beneficial.
We also had a few technical problems trying to set up the project which could create problems in the classroom. Overall, I feel our project went well other than those few things. I love the idea of Smart in the classroom. I'm just not sure how efficient it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment