Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blog Post 11

Ms. Cassidy has such as fun approach to technology in her classroom. Her students must really enjoy learning in this environment. She seems to really care about her students and wants them to be the best they can be. She in very adamant in them being up to date and never left behind. She even refers to anything less as "handicapping" the children. How true that is! Why give your students less than the best!? She understands that you must change with the times.
I think that like most of the teacher's blogs we have read in this class, she is a great example as to how a teacher should be. She wants her class to be updated and their absolute best. I hope that as an educator I can use these same approaches to create a fun learning environment. Kids today are so different than kids ten years ago. Therefore education must also be different. I plan to be the teacher who keeps my classroom engaged, much like Ms. Cassidy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure the kids are different than they were 10 years ago. But their learning environment certainly should be.

    Good luck in your teaching.

    ReplyDelete