Sunday, April 24, 2011

C4K Summary 4/25

I have learned so much from the kids in my past months C4K. These kids have all gotten a little deeper into using their blogs. I especially love to see how well they are doing using their three point steps. They all seem very excited to have really accomplished quality comments. On this weeks blog, I got to see an interaction between a mother and her child. I found it very inspiring how involved this parent was in her student's learnings. If only we could encourage all parents to be this motivating! I have learned how to make more quality comments by reading this months C4K. What are some of your favorite aspects to our C4K assignments and how could this help you in your future classrooms? For me, I feel that it will help me to stay on key with my students, and will keep the class excited about learning. I hope that you all have gotten as much out of these assignments as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment