Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog Post 12

I would like to find a way to make facebook more useful for an educator. I am not sure how we could do this so maybe we could create an assignment for students to experiment with facebook and give feedback.
This week I am posting my status as "How is facebook educationally beneficial to you?" The assignment would be to make this your status and give a blogpost based on the feedback you received. This would help future educators see different opinions of educators all over facebook. I know I have personally used facebook as a great tool in many of my classes as the students will form a group and have discussions about class. I am currently posting this as my status and will give feedback as the week goes on.

2 comments:

  1. hey mandy!
    This is a great idea. I would love to learn how to use facebook for networking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good, I'm glad you are using this assignment to actually get feedback.

    ReplyDelete