Sunday, April 3, 2011

C4T Summary 4/3

I have been commenting on a man named Jabiz's blog. It has definitely been the most unique blog I've read. 
My reaction to the first blog was what an inspirational blog! I loved the quote “Because this feeling of terror when allowed to simmer resembles joy. This bubbling anxiety is a fine reminder that you are alive.” It is such a deep yet simple thought. Sometimes you have to risk being embarrassed in order to reach your fullest capability. What a great message! He is very talented.
I have to say of all of the blogs I have read this semester this one caught my attention. I am very new to so many aspects of technology. I just started blogging and tweeting, so there’s not much to be found about me online yet. I’m trying to work on that now though so don’t worry. I find his openness very different and interesting. It is such a great way to help people learn. I have to admit that I personally am not totally open to exposing a lot about me online, however once again I am working on that as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment